Monday, December 29, 2014

Sensitive

Hey you ! I don't know what kind of this feeling is. Maybe I'm acting a bit over sensitive again.

Thinking too much has been an issue to me. Imma over-sensitive. I know that very well but I just can't help myself. And, I've been trying to convince myself that I was over-thinking again as the incident was going on but I just failed. But no worries. I always find a way to fix it so I wouldn't be consumed by the sinking feeling. But, it was only right after the "thinking too much" moments or after the incident ended. 

Maybe I know what exactly was going on but I just refused to accept it and thus I just let myself drown in the over-thinking to find some excuses and pretend the thing was what I wanted it to be. And, I only faced the fact after the whole incident ended. 

Over-thinking is somehow not a good thing. 

Goodnight people.


No comments:

Post a Comment