Friday, May 8, 2015

This year.

2015, a special year for me.

Special can be either good or bad. It depends on your point of view.
For me, this year (actually just five months) was bad at first but I did find the good in it.

I always think that everything has two sides. One can be good in some way but can be bad in other way and vice versa. And, maybe the good side that I found in bad thing is ridiculous but it is the way that I do to seek for relief rather than making myself  to be consumed by grieve or anger.

Yes, I admit that I did addict to some kind of sadness. And, I didn't let myself to run from it and choose to stay in the dark area.

Found a line in "Starlight" by Taylor Swift, it says : "You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way."

If you choose a different point of view, you'll get to change your mood and things will be different after all. You do not have any ground to say that you want to be happy if you never try to seek for happiness or get rid of sadness.

To be happy or sad, it's your own choice. People who have the same problem with me, have you made up your mind ?  I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment